From: Chris Boyle <cboyle_at_no.spam.hargray.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 11:05:44 -0500

[Quoted] I have been asked to find out if anyone has loaded Designer 60 on Tru64 Cluster running Oracle EE 9i R9.0.1 with RAC. Is it possible? If so, what [Quoted] are we going to encounter that won't be mentioned in the documentation? The [Quoted] installation of the RDBMS in this configuration was not covered as thoroughly as it might have been so we are a bit leery. If not 6, what about 6i? We are in the midst of a large project and did not want to migrate before we had a chance to thoroughly test 6i (even though 6.0 support stops at the end of the year). I have read a lot of horror stories [Quoted] about the migration and we hope to avoid it until the project is in production next year Received on Thu Nov 29 2001 - 17:05:44 CET

Original text of this message