Re: controlling SQLLdr's commit operations

From: Marc <langkamp_at_mailcity.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:55:34 +0100

You might consider using utl_file in stead of sqlloader. using utl_file gives you the opportunity to validate your data from file and you can do your data/exception handling also straight from file. However, if you are going to import large amounts of data a staging table might be the best solution.

hth

Marc