Re: Developer/Forms - Cursor navigation on Tab canvas

From: Rene S. Nielsen <renesn_at_image.dk>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 00:01:28 +0100

Well the way that i have solved this problem is by putting a trigger "When-Tab-Page-Changed" on the form level, inside this trigger I'm using the built in called something like "top most page" or something that i don't remember . but it an if sentence

If top_most_page = 'Name of tab canvas page' then   go_item('datablok.name');
elsif top_most_page = 'Other name of tab canvas page' then   go_item('datablok.item');
end if;

If this dosn't help you out, please send me an email, and i will find an exampel for you.

Sincerly
  Rene
  Chief Consultant

  email : rsn_at_enator.dk