Re: navigation on tab canvas

From: Richard Platt \(NTL\) <"Richard>
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 21:31:49 -0000

Christine

Use a when tab page changed trigger (almost correct name I think), and in within it test for the current tab page, and navigate to the first item on the tab page.

Watch your validation, as things can get messy if user thinks a tab has changed, but is unable to actually navigate.

Hope this helps

Richard Platt