Re: rbs01.dbf

From: Scorpion <bognbac_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2001 22:36:56 GMT

This is most likely the rollback data file for the rollback tablespace. Depending on what you want to do (assuming you want to gain back the disk space), create a new rollback data file and then remove the first. Go to metalink at Oracle and virtually any solution is there - just pick the one that fits your needs and follow the directions!