Is it prossible to store a text wich different texttypes(such as bold, cursief etc.) in one field in a Oracle database using a editor in forms?

From: menno <menno_at_colijn-it.nl>
Date: 28 Sep 2001 00:45:09 -0700

hello,

[Quoted] my question:

Is it prossible to store a text wich different texttypes(such as bold, cursief etc.) in one field in a Oracle database using a editor in forms?

I want to use a field in my oracle database for storing peaces of writen text in the same layout as by example word, so if someone makes some text bold it must be stored as bold in my field.

I was trying this with word as system editor but because he saves the document automaticcl as a tmp.txt file he could not use the layout i wrote the text in. Can i chance this or not?

And my last question is this possible, i mean whit this question is there a datatype that accepts this kind of text layout, because if it is not possible i can stop trying because it will never work.

Thank in advance,

Menno Received on Fri Sep 28 2001 - 09:45:09 CEST

Original text of this message