UnsatisfiedLinkError when invoke C++ method from JavaBean via JNI

From: Bradley <bradley_liu_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Sep 2001 18:19:27 -0700

I'm trying to get JavaBean in Oracle Forms 6i to call a native C++ method in a DLL via JNI, but am getting the following UnsatisfiedLinkError. Does anyone have suggestion as how I should debug this?

I've verified that the DLL is valid and am able to call the same method in a regular Java application. The JavaBean also works, and it only fails at the point where the native method is invoked.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated!

Exception occurred during event dispatching:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: getIPFromCPP

at ongoing.CalendarWidgetPJC.myTest(CalendarWidgetPJC.java:139)
at ongoing.CalendarWidget.fireCalendarWidgetListeners(Compiled Code)
at ongoing.CalendarWidget.dateChanged(CalendarWidget.java:129)
at ongoing.CalendarFrame.fireDateChangeListeners(Compiled Code)
at ongoing.CalendarFrame.setDateAndExit(CalendarWidget.java:249)
at ongoing.DayCell$Mouser.mouseClicked(CalendarWidget.java:368)
at java.awt.Component.processMouseEvent(Compiled Code)
at java.awt.Component.processEvent(Compiled Code)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Code)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Compiled Code) at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Compiled Code) Received on Fri Sep 21 2001 - 03:19:27 CEST

Original text of this message