Notes-Mask -> Server -> RDBMS ? What is possible?

From: Bert Hinzmann <B.Hinzmann_at_avm.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 16:05:40 +0200

Hi folks,

We're using customized (self-created) masks on our clients running Lotus Notes 4.6. Closing down a mask Domino documents will be created. This will be changed soon and we'd like to achieve the following: entered data is saved directly from the mask to RDBMS (Oracle) - saveoptions = 0. It's also required that you can search the database and that data can be retrieved into the masks.

We don't want to change anything about the client (though updating to version 5.0 is being considered).

In other words: The Notes client logs onto the Domino server, the latter giving access to the RDBMS without using agents.

Any ideas? Where can I find literature?

Thanks in advance,

Bert Received on Mon Sep 10 2001 - 16:05:40 CEST

Original text of this message