Tool Dataviewer from Nativa Software

From: zorro <durdan_at_noos.fr>
Date: 10 Sep 2001 07:51:52 -0700

I tried a tool on a Sybase Database. It's Dataviewer from Nativa Software. On Sybase, it's very usefull : you can connect on multiple server at the same time, browse database, execute query and there is a lot of tools. Nativa Software said that there will be an Oracle version (with oci : very fast). That means that with this tools, people can connect to multiple database (SQL Servre, Sybase and Oracle) and manage data and object of all Databases. If someone tried it with Sybase or SQL Server, can you answer to this message to tell me what do you think of that tools.

Thanks Received on Mon Sep 10 2001 - 16:51:52 CEST

Original text of this message