using thin client with OEM

From: Glen A Stromquist <stromqgl_at_alpac.ca>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2001 22:29:30 GMT

We just got our remote access working through via citrix / internet explorer, and to access my databases from home I installed instance manager, dba studio, sql*plus etc. on the remote access machine and run it from there remotely.

I would like to try and run an app like for instance, dba studio via a thin client at my home and compare performance and useability. I have OMS/OEM running on my workstation, and can connect to dba studio through this.

 Do I need the web server loaded on the workstation and / or the remote access machine?

Has anyone else done this and Is it with all of the effort, or should I just run it remotely rather than using the thin client?

thanks in advance! Received on Wed Sep 05 2001 - 00:29:30 CEST

Original text of this message