Re: Table Creation Question.

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 13:00:03 +0200

[cross posting to comp.databases.oracle.tools removed]

"Praveen Mohan Mohanan" <Praveen.Mohanan_at_Sun.COM> wrote

> My question if I can create the table under some other user
> why can't I access the table in my SP.

The Oracle rights are very specific. A right such as creating a table for another user, does not include the right to create that table on a tablespace for which you have no space quota, nor the rights to update or delete the table after you have created, and so on. Unless of course you are dealing with group rights or profiles.

--
Billy