sqlplusplus download ?

From: Nicolas Iselin <nicolas_at_iselin.ch>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 17:36:06 +0200

Dear experts,

I just tried a few ioug sites which I was pointed to by an short message from a certain "M. Armaghan Saqib" which is dated from 06/28/2000. I tried to download the sqlplusplus tool.

Unfortunately, none of the links brought by google, altavista and yahoo gives a working link, searching on the www.ioug.org site delivers only the message from Saqib, but no downloadable file.

Does anybody still use this tool, is it really worth what we think it is (we are mostly interested in generating .ctl scripts for sqlloader)? But also the feature of editing stored procedures directly from within sqlplusplus sounds appealing.

Where can I download a recent version of sqlplusplus ?

Thanks for your replies.

Nicolas Received on Fri Aug 17 2001 - 17:36:06 CEST

Original text of this message