Re: NT Oracle

From: Paul Kluk <klukp_at_labs.wyeth.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:51:30 GMT

Thanks for the kind reply - but unfortunately our organization is just starting up and that means our DBA skills are are developing. We ARE looking for a way to automate the process of shutdown immediate as well as restarting the database after the backup is done. That is why I posted the original message - not to be made sport of.