Re: Running several reports using WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT.

From: MarkyG <markg_at_mymail.tm>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:50:54 GMT

[Quoted] You will have to put a message box saying something like 'Press OK To Continue' between the report calls ;-(

Also I found that calling reports one after another using web.show_document, the same web session gets used so if the reports are quick, all you see is the last report! You may need a bit of javascript to kick off another seperate session (unless you know otherwise)