Re: Running several reports using WEB.SHOW_DOCUMENT.

From: Stefan Nilsson <stefan.r.nilsson_at_systeam.se>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2001 21:52:14 GMT

HI

My problem isn't really that all the reports are run in the same web session. To run the reports in different sessions type web.show_document('URL',_BLANK)! Perhaps you use _SELF now...?

MY problem is that I don't want the second report to start before the first one is done, because the first report makes changes in a table that the second report uses! If I put a messagebox the user could press 'OK' before the first report is done, and the second report would start to soon anyway... if you don't instruct them to wait that is, but I rather not depend on that.

Thanx anyway, and I hope I helped you...

/Stefan Nilsson, SYStem, Sweden.