OO4OLE documentation

From: Izabella <Izabella.Urbanek_at_afp.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 12:16:52 +1000

Hi,

[Quoted] [Quoted] Does anyone know where I can find some documentation about Oracle Objects 4 [Quoted] OLE? Especially for Oracle client 8.1.7.. It seems that it doesn't come standard with the Oracle documentaion, and doing a search on technet didn't [Quoted] produce any useful results. Sure, they have a listing of some classes and methods (which you can get from the object browser in VB anyway) but no error messages and no new/changed features between versions (eg. how our old [Quoted] dynasets in VB5 worked fine on 8.1.5 but are always not updatable on 8.1.7).

Thanks lots
Izabella Received on Thu Jul 19 2001 - 04:16:52 CEST

Original text of this message