Re: OO4OLE documentation

From: Anette Hansen <Info_at_AHa-EDV.de>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:36:31 +0200

"Izabella" <Izabella.Urbanek_at_afp.gov.au> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:9j5fnq$9j7$1_at_platinum.sge.net...
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know where I can find some documentation about Oracle Objects
 4
> OLE? Especially for Oracle client 8.1.7.. It seems that it doesn't come
> standard with the Oracle documentaion, and doing a search on technet
 didn't
> produce any useful results. Sure, they have a listing of some classes and
> methods (which you can get from the object browser in VB anyway) but no
> error messages and no new/changed features between versions (eg. how our
 old
> dynasets in VB5 worked fine on 8.1.5 but are always not updatable on
 8.1.7).

> Thanks lots
> Izabella

Hello,
I found this:

--
The Oracle Objects for OLE C++ Class Library
The Oracle Objects for OLE C++ Class Library is a collection of C++ classes

To view examples of the use of Oracle Object for OLE, see the samples
located in the ORACLE_HOME\OO4O directory of the Oracle installation.
Additional OO4O examples can be found in the following Oracle publications,
including:

Oracle8i Application Developer's Guide - Large Objects (LOBs)
Oracle8i Application Developer's Guide - Advanced Queuing
Oracle8i Supplied PL/SQL Packages Reference

--
.. and hope it helps you

Regards, Anette