Advice on Reporting Tools

From: James <james_at_jamesstarritt.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:13:19 -0500

Reporting is really becomming a drag. I was wondering if I could poll the group and see what tools people are using to report. I have been through Infomaker, ReportSmith and MS Access and they all have their flaws. The bottom line is that is has been it has been about 4-5 years since we evaluated any new reporting tools frankly I simply don't know what other options I have.

I need something that can handle jpg images Something that does not require SQL statements, but will allow their use A nice point and click interface would be grand - this is for distribution (hopefully)

Any imput would be appreciated. Any reviews or resources that have a URL that I can hop over to would also be good.

Gimmie a clue, what are you using and what do you like and dislike about it?

J Received on Wed Jun 27 2001 - 16:13:19 CEST

Original text of this message