import problem

From: Dave Nixon <david_at_danix.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 19:01:11 +0100

Hello
I am very new to Oracle 8i and I am trying to import a dump file into a database.
I logon to enterprise manager and then open dba studio...I logon to enterprise as sysman ok...I then logon to the database as sys ok...when I try to import the data I get a message that I have insufficient privileges!!!!.
I then went into the dba studio as standalone and made sure that I was logging on with sysdba privileges. I re-logged on and still get the same error...
Please help..this is really infuriating. Thanks
Dave Received on Wed Jun 27 2001 - 20:01:11 CEST

Original text of this message