Re: SQL Loader : CTL automatic generation

From: Thomas Kyte <tkyte_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: 30 May 2001 14:03:20 -0700

In article <9f3gjm$1une$1_at_news5.isdnet.net>, "Frédéric says...

>Hi !
>
>I am looking for a fast and easy way to automatically generate the .CTL
>files (used with SQL Loader), having already the tables in my DB.
>I guess there is a tool to do this, but I can't find one (a free one,
>please).
>
>Thanks,
>Frédéric Bachelier

see
http://osi.oracle.com/~tkyte/flat/index.html ...

Thomas Kyte (tkyte_at_us.oracle.com) Oracle Service Industries Howtos and such: http://asktom.oracle.com/ http://asktom.oracle.com/~tkyte/ Oracle Magazine: http://www.oracle.com/oramag Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of Oracle Corp Received on Wed May 30 2001 - 23:03:20 CEST

Original text of this message