Re: any tool for conversion?

From: Dmitry <support_at_ispirer.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 20:31:02 +0300

Hi,

Use migration tool Chyfo (http://www.ispirer.com/products/) It does what you need.

It converts Oracle tables to text files, generates native CREATE TABLE, CREATE INDEX, IMPORT/LOAD scripts for DB2.

It is easy to use and has small size (about 40K). For example, chyfopro.exe /d=ora_base /t=%.% /target=db2 will convert all tables from Oracle and generate native scripts for DB2.

Best regards, Dmitry.