Re: oracle forms 5 post problem

From: marina <marina.kolesnikova_at_cronos.be>
Date: 17 May 2001 10:28:48 GMT

Thanks for your reply
I have found a workaround :
in the post-forms-commit trigger I put the following code : (fortunately the status is changed and only changes to QUERY after this trigger)

if :system.form_status = 'CHANGED' then

   :ctrlblock.sw_posted_notcommitted := '1'; end if;

in the post-database-commit trigger i put : :ctrlblock.sw_posted_notcommitted := '0';

works fine for me