oracle forms 5 post problem

From: marina <marina.kolesnikova_at_cronos.be>
Date: 16 May 2001 07:55:46 GMT

[Quoted] Hi all,

I have a multi-record block, in that block I do a Post command in the when-new-record-instance so i can check whether a user has entered a record which is identical to an existing one in the same grid. In the key-exit trigger I used to have this piece of code to give a user the
choice to save yes or no with a message in their own language :

if :system.form_status = 'CHANGED' then

 end if;

[Quoted] [Quoted] since i have issued a post the status has become QUERY question :
how can I know that their are still records to be committed, where does forms store that info ?
so that instead of the standard dialog we can pop up one of our own (with 2
instead of 3 buttons,....)

[Quoted] any help would be appreciated Received on Wed May 16 2001 - 09:55:46 CEST

Original text of this message