Re: removing a database column from reports

From: Patrick Sinke <patrick.sinke_at_capgemini.nl>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 11:03:42 +0200

Yes! There's a nasty little trick.

Just derive the column, e.g. a RPAD( column_name, 48, ' ' ) The Reports engine will then resize the field to 48. Like I mentioned, it's not the most clean solution, but it worked fine for me in comparable situations.

Let me know if it's a satisfactory solution!

Regards,

Patrick Sinke
Cap Gemini Ernst & Young, sector Financial Services

Parichai Kalari <pkalari_at_abbnm.com> schreef in berichtnieuws 3AFABDD5.20A84704_at_abbnm.com...