OLE container in FORMS 6i

From: Pia-nystas <stilvi_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:12:39 +0300

Hello all,

    I'd like to have a small graphic (like a text sting spining around) on a form, and I was looking around in Forms 6i manual on ways to do it. I found I could do it using an OLE container that would use a Java class or sth along those lines. But when I got to the point of actually defining a OLE container item I got overwhelmed with all the options it had. Could someone suggest an easy-simple way or some general guidelines on how to move on? I don't know much about Java classes and applets, but any ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance for your time Received on Mon Apr 30 2001 - 12:12:39 CEST

Original text of this message