Reports 6i and email

From: Diane Johnston <tvor_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 13:24:54 GMT

Trying to send an attached report via interoffice email. Getting the attachemtn is not a problem, I am just using the destype = mail and it pops up our NOvel Groupwise send email format fine. What i am trying to do is get a Subject title into the email automatically and possibly something in the body of the message. the desname can be used to insert the recipient. Is there a simple way to do this? I've tried to decipher the documentation on sending mapi compliant emails using utl_smtp but it seems to be more complicated than i need as the email will not need to go outside the company using the smtp server.

Diane Johnston

--
Diane Johnston aka The Voice Of Reason
tvor_at_bigfoot.com        http://www.accesswave.ca/~tvor