Re: tool to import flat file into table but not sql loader

From: TurkBear <noone_at_nowhere.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 09:12:21 -0500

Any user that is loading data can be given a control file by the dba... I don't want users loading data into tables they know nothing about unless there is a good reason for it, and in that case, the supplied control file is fine..

If the user needs to 'load his own' however, a simple control file using separated flat data is trivial to build./...