(unknown charset) A(nother) SQL loader question

From: (unknown charset) Re <RegBurgess_at_Lucent.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 12:09:53 -0400

[Quoted] I know the basics, I'm having trouble figuring out how to use wildcards for filenames.  (In windoze NT).

I have a directory tree, below a certain level it contains ONLY datafiles that I want to load into the same table.  The number of files is unknown it is likely to vary from day to day, the number of directory

levels is not yet known, but is probably 3 or 4, this may be fixed but has not yet been determined, e.g. there could be a directory level that has files and sub-directories I need to include the files and the files in all directories below.

So, basically I want to walk the tree, collect all files and sqlload append them to the table.
Hints, clues, suggestions are welcome - I've tried reading the manuals, I may have missed it so pointers are also appreciated.

\R