Designer 6i repository installation problem

From: Slaven Smojver <ssmojver_at_jagor.srce.hr>
Date: 5 Apr 2001 11:29:59 GMT

Hello.

[Quoted] While installing repository for Oracle Designer 6i (client and server side on the same computer), the instalation process stops on PACKAGE BODY CIOUE_ELEMENT_TYPE, while reading file ciueet.opb. The RAU freezes, and the Task Manager says that "Repository Administration Utility is not responding". The CPU usage is 100% (by ORACLE.EXE), even after the RAU application is shut down.
I tried to install the repository a few times, and this malfunction always [Quoted] happens. Can anybody help me with this? (OS is Win2000, Oracle Designer 6i, Oracle 8i Server EE 8.1.7)

Slaven Received on Thu Apr 05 2001 - 13:29:59 CEST

Original text of this message