FREE! Oracle books and downloads at Oracle-Home.Com

From: Mike Philippens <mphilipp_at_oracle-home.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 10:12:57 +0200

All,

All sorts of new stuff at Oracle-Home.Com is available:

Books. Our already huge database of Oracle books is updated to include the latest in OCP training manuals, DBA guides, introduction books and much more. And remember that Oracle-Home.Com is THE biggest resource for Oracle related books on the Internet. We're bigger that Amazon with books in English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish and Italian. Check it out at http://books.oracle-home.com

Free downloads. Some new and updated Oracle freeware is waiting for you to download them at http://downloads.oracle-home.com. The best DBA tools, developer utilities and white papers in the biggest collection of Oracle related Freeware and Shareware.

Kind regards/Vriendelijke groet,

Mike Philippens (mphilipp_at_oracle-home.com) http://www.oracle-home.com for the best Oracle resources! Received on Mon Apr 02 2001 - 10:12:57 CEST

Original text of this message