form conversion help

From: Arthur <mechhunter_at_rocketmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 08:19:07 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] I am trying to convert a PLL that was created by form 4.5 to form 6 - some of the PLL get converted ok but with the other, I get this error.

PDE-PLI018 : Cound not find library COMMON.

I think it's a path that was hard coded onto the PLL itself but I am not too sure.

There is a common.pll that was coverted and open and I have also include the path of where the libraries are stored into the form60 path of the registry.

Have anyone come across this ?
All suggestion will be greatly appriciated.

Arthur Received on Sat Mar 24 2001 - 09:19:07 CET

Original text of this message