From: (wrong string) ål Jakobsen <paal.jak_at_nl.telia.no>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 20:25:11 GMT

[Quoted] Anyone knows how to load several bfiles from a server catalog into a table in the database without knowing the filenames (only the catalog is known). These files will be Acrobat *.pdf files automatically produced in a production system and the file names can varying a lot. To make any control [Quoted] file in advance will be to time consuming and I am looking for a way to upload all the files which exist in the catalog with a sequencer to deliver [Quoted] the primary key.

I have installed 8.1.7 with the Intermedia option.

thanks Received on Mon Mar 19 2001 - 21:25:11 CET

Original text of this message