Re: How to generate text data that can be later imported with SQLLoader?

From: kru <kru_at_messer.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:54:14 +0100

Hi Scott,

why not try exp and imp tools to perform table export / import ?  You can duplicate tables in different databases easily. What system is your frontend ? What tools do you use.

To import data with the loader utility, I use a pipe seperator and streamed text
in general. As a UNIX guy, I like that very much, especially with all that awk , perl yacc tools around here to manipulate the data before importing

Rgds

    Christian

Scott Kerr schrieb in Nachricht ...