Re: Has anyone used PL/SQL to generate reports

From: kru <kru_at_messer.de>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 12:03:48 +0100

Hi Scott,

yes, I did so under UNIX long time ago. It's not quite funny, but here are my steps :

1.) build a plsql procedure
2.) start your script in your C program ( or in the cron) by issuing the command

     "sqlplus username/password_at_dbname @yourplsql_procedure all_the_prarmeters_here"

As Sybrand told in the discussion... : try other tools Here are some more (Oracle discoverer, oraperl (if u like pd ..), cognos )

NeedaHoliday schrieb in Nachricht
<70s7at4qp726ldl46rb1luuhbmvujm2b2b_at_4ax.com>...