Re: Oracle JDeveloper

From: Klaus Zeuch <KZeuchnospam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 14:42:49 +0100

Book about JDeveloper3 in the Oracle press series scheduled for March 15, 2001 (release date has been postponed several times, but this time it should make the way to the store, as even one of the authors describes it as "soon to be released" [http://www.dulcian.com/publications.htm]):

Oracle JDeveloper 3 Handbook by Paul Dorsey, Peter Koletzke (Osborne McGraw-Hill; ISBN: 0072127163)

Klaus

bhogak <bhogak_at_yahoo.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag: 97cl8h$qru$1_at_bob.news.rcn.net...