Re: Designer 6i & Oracle 8.1.6 on same machine

From: Frank van Bortel <fbortel_at_home.nl>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:12:37 GMT

[Quoted] Apart from all the wisdom ventilated earlier, there *is* a complete chapter on how to tweak the registry settings to avoid de-installation of 8i RDBMS when installing Designer. It's in the installation docu. Hope this arrives before you started removing the RDBMS...

--
Gtrz,

Frank van Bortel