Re: Compare Databases ???

From: Soltesz Andras <soltesz_andras_at_freemail.hu>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 19:40:41 +0100

You should try TOAD (Tool for ORACLE Administrator) if you haven't done it yet. It has a lot of functions supporting different DBA tasks. I am not sure but I think it has is a table comparator function too. If you are intrested in the tool I can send you a trial what I got from a collegue some month ago.

Andras

"Akram JARO" <einfach_gut_at_yahoo.com> az alábbiakat írta a következõ üzenetben: news:6pe86.106$kd3.6339_at_news.chello.at...