Re: Reports: overflow of fields to sequential pages and not tiled pages

From: Dirk Bellemans <Dirk.Bellemans_at_skynet.belgium>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 11:28:24 +0100

I haven't got Reports here, and it's been a while since I used the product, but it is most definitively possible. The way to go (as far as I remember well) is to split your query-results into groups (the boxes underneath each other in the data modeler or whatsitsname). Use embedded frames and Reports can handle this problem without a glitch!

dirkske.