Re: How to use OEM information sought

From: Scott Mattes <ScottMattes_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 18:02:55 GMT

It looked like this might be something I hadn't seen, but alas I have already.

I need to write a Tcl job to run our batch reports, reporting any errors to, I guess, the OEM console (or whatever it is called). Maybe I am making too much of this. Is a Tcl for running under OEM no more than a regular Tcl script with a call to puts to record to the OEM console the status of the job?

 http://technet.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/em.817/