Re: SOFTWARE BETA TESTERS URGENTLY REQUIRED

From: Valery Yourinsky <vsu_at_bill.mts.ru>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001 13:31:34 +0300

andrew_webby at hotmail wrote:

> spam aplenty... what's the bet that this appeared in plenty of other
> newsgroups as well? I take it that Microservice are writing a new version of
> Oracle then that they'd like people here to test?

   I think they wrote mail server and this spam is for beta testing it... :-)))

   (see. Delivery Report below)
   ---
   To: <Microservice_at_Ksm2000.com>
   of Tue, 9 Jan 2001 08:43:43 +0000
   Your message was not delivered to:
   Microservice_at_Ksm2000.com
   for the following reason:
   Diagnostic was Transfer failure, Recipient's Mailbox unavailable    ---

Valery Yourinsky

--
Oracle8 Certified DBA

> <Microservice_at_ksm2000.com> wrote in message
> > SOFTWARE BETA TESTERS REQUIRED
> >
> > Welcome to KSM2000, we are the fulfilment agents for our clients
MicroService.

> > Our client is actively seeking to recruit 1000 beta software testers
> throughout Europe and we have been placed with the challenge of locating
> them.
> >
> > So where better than here in your newsgroup, will we find possible
> candidates. Please ignore this mail and/or accept our apologies if it is not
> relevant to your newsgroup, but some of your users might just be interested.
> >
> > If you think that this type of opportunity would be of interest to you, we
would be grateful if you would use the link below to mail us your interest.