Re: SOFTWARE BETA TESTERS URGENTLY REQUIRED

From: andrew_webby at hotmail <spam_at_no.thanks.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 10:19:38 -0000

[Quoted] spam aplenty... what's the bet that this appeared in plenty of other newsgroups as well? I take it that Microservice are writing a new version of Oracle then that they'd like people here to test?

[Quoted] <Microservice_at_ksm2000.com> wrote in message news:Myz66.5718$O83.1056_at_news6-win.server.ntlworld.com...
> SOFTWARE BETA TESTERS REQUIRED
>
> Welcome to KSM2000, we are the fulfilment agents for our clients
 MicroService.

> Our client is actively seeking to recruit 1000 beta software testers
throughout Europe and we have been placed with the challenge of locating them.

> So where better than here in your newsgroup, will we find possible
candidates. Please ignore this mail and/or accept our apologies if it is not [Quoted] relevant to your newsgroup, but some of your users might just be interested.

> If you think that this type of opportunity would be of interest to you, we
 would be grateful if you would use the link below to mail us your interest.

> The subject line should contain: Beta Microservice
>
> And the contents: Your full name, address, postcode and of course your
E-mail address. On receipt of this mail we will forward you full details of [Quoted] the positions available as soon as possible.