make Oracle accessable from the web?

From: Mark <larson_at_proaxis.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2001 01:10:37 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] I have an Oracle Database. I need to allow people to run queries on the database using a web browser. The web page would allow the user to specify a beginning date and an ending date and the query would return the data. I have Webdb, but it can not query on columns that are of type DATE when the dates you are searching with use hours and minutes.

What is a good program that I could use that would allow me to create canned queries, that would be accessible from the web and can handle searchs based on month,day,year,hours, and minutes, and is easy to use?

Any help would be appreciated.

Mark Received on Tue Jan 02 2001 - 02:10:37 CET

Original text of this message