Re: Do you have experience with TOAD ?

From: Pedro Fonseca <pedro.fonseca_at_infarmed.pt>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2000 16:07:40 GMT

I definitely advise TOAD. We used SQL navigator for a long time (and we still do, though) but as you get more proficient you might need more prefessional-like tools.

TOAD is excelent for the developer who wants and knows how to go a bit beyond on developing AND paying attention to the server it self.

SQL Navigator is great for querying, TOAD is great for PL/SQL and some admin considerations

---