Re: Install more than one oracle products on NT4

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 17:56:54 +0100

Developer and Designer are not aware of multiple homes. You need to install them first in the *default* Oracle home c:\orant Secondly you need to install the client in a *different* Oracle Home. Finally you need to make sure you have a tnsnames.ora in the Designer *and* Oracle 8i client network directories, or set TNS_ADMIN appropiately.

Hth,

[Quoted] Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA