Display first records in a block

From: <djsnyder_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:56:33 GMT

[Quoted] I have a non-database data block defined in a form, to which I add records with the following scheme:

        FIRST_RECORD;
        LOOP
             CREATE_RECORD;
             set the values;
        END LOOP;

The number of records displayed property is set to 4. After I have added the number of records I need, I want to have the first 4 records added show up in the block. However, the last 4 records are the ones that appear. I've tried using FIRST_RECORD and SYNCHRONIZE after adding all of the records, but that doesn't seem to work. How can I programmatically force the first records to appear on the screen?

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/ Received on Wed Dec 13 2000 - 22:56:33 CET

Original text of this message