Making a simple form work !!!

From: Patrice Beliveau <patrice.beliveau_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2000 00:26:04 GMT

Hi,

[Quoted] I'm pretty new to Form Developer 6i and event after reading a lot of doc, I cannot figure out a simple thing. Can someone help me on this?

Situation:
I have a form (a simple one, a primary key and a description). I want the description to appear and being able to modify it if I enter an existing primary or a blank description field is the primary key is a new one.
When the modification are made I want to save them.

I suppose that I do that with triggers, but I cannot figure out which one to use and what code to put into them

thanks Received on Thu Dec 14 2000 - 01:26:04 CET

Original text of this message