Re: Oracle Portal 3.0.6.3.3 (Early Adopters) and Internet Explorer

From: Leo Van Nieuwenhuyse <leo.van.nieuwenhuyse_at_pandora.be>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 20:53:55 GMT

It's an old problem that exists since webdb 2.0, Oracle never succeeded to make it work correctly, but in webdb you could correct the pl/sql code that was behind it, alas Portal ea comes with wrapped code! When you look at the generated html, you can see that the did rewrite the code, but indeed, it still does not work correctly. I mentionned it to Oracle Support, hope they will correct it for the production release.

Scott Pawluk <spawluk_at_city.winnipeg.mb.ca> schreef in berichtnieuws c7RS5.2867$SE5.810_at_news2.mts.net...