Re: Administration of historical records

From: Ronald Berube <ronald.berube_at_agr.gouv.qc.ca>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 08:33:39 -0500

How the record can be transfert from one segment table to a other after X days automaticly. Is there a option in oracle 81 that can do this job or i have to code a application to transfert the records from one segment ot a other.

Ron

"Alexander Medvedev" <a.medvedev_at_globalone.ru> a ecrit dans le message news: 3A30A0AE.74A1F695_at_globalone.ru...