Administration of historical records

From: Ronald Berube <ronald.berube_at_agr.gouv.qc.ca>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 14:42:54 -0500

[Quoted] Is there a way, with the new version of oracle 8i, to manage the historic of [Quoted] the record in a database. In a orther way, is there a way we can extract [Quoted] records from tables online and put it in a other depot (historic) where it [Quoted] can be recall when we need it. In this situation the online table can be [Quoted] more efficient (less records) 98 % of the request and restore the record [Quoted] from historic on special demand without changing the query (access only in [Quoted] primary table in the query, not the historic).

Thank's

Ron Received on Thu Dec 07 2000 - 20:42:54 CET

Original text of this message