Re: Oracle administration tool ........... any recommendations?

From: Jeff Whippo <jeff.whippo_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 11:09:15 GMT

Todd:

I've been down this path. If you want a frustrating bug-prone tool, then I suggest OEM. If you want to be productive within ten minutes of unpacking the CD, then go with Embarcadaro DB Artisan. When I started using this tool a year ago, I was new to Oracle databases. With DB Artisan, I was able to perform complex administration tasks with the help of an intuitive user interface. It allows you to be productive right from the start and to learn DDL and DML at your own pace. Hope this helps....

Jeff Whippo

Todd Thompson <toddthomp_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:90mm1d$oil$1_at_hpcvnews.cv.hp.com...
> Hi,
>
> We're in the market to purchase a good Oracle administration tool. One
 I've